"Why Am I Here? Does My Life Matter?"
Blindsided with crippling despair, I wrestled with these questions in the heart of New York City. Life took a radical turn after relocating from southern suburbia. I was forced to confront similar spouts of loneliness, depression, and anxiety women are facing at all time highs.
Searching for meaning, I stumbled into surrender, and discovered that meaning follows surrender.
Dare you believe it?
In Freefall to Fly, Rebekah invites you to:
- Remember you're not alone in this journey towards mental health and wholeness.
- Revisit dreams birthed in your childhood.
- Identify turning points that caused those dreams to fall dormant.
- Discover the relationship between your personal pain and burden for others.
- Witness your God-given talents and burdens collide into meaning.