SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THESE VIDEOS IN YOUR INBOX!
Does your heart feel restless? Mine did. All my life I ran a hamster wheel of achievement and acceptance; a headstrong, Type-A perfectionist, looking for love. This swept into my adult years in the form of anxiety and panic attacks. Yet God rescued me by His grace and showed me how to recover my life. Join me as we discover soul-filling rest in this 10-day study. Let's rest in His arms together!
This Study Will Help You...
- Learn how God defines rest and why He cares so much about it.
- Discover ways to reduce your anxiety and calm your mind and heart.
- Begin to know the character of God and find peace, hope, and the ability to trust in His power.
- Overcome the exhaustion of meeting others expectations and rest in the joy of God gives
This Study Features...
- Daily emails from Rebekah including 10 exclusive teaching videos
- A free download of Rebekah's “Hope Print”
You'll Also Receive This Gift From Rebekah
Rebekah Lyons is the author of You Are Free and Freefall to Fly: A Breathtaking Journey Toward a Life of Meaning. She is a mother of three, wife of one, and dog walker of two living in Nashville. An old soul with a contemporary, honest voice, Rebekah reveals her own battles to overcome anxiety, depression, and consumer impulses. Finding joy in raising a special needs child—she invites everyone to embrace the unique calling God has for each of us. Rebekah wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike.
Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah serves as cofounder of Q Ideas, an organization that equips Christians on how to winsomely engage culture. Her favorite hours are spent with her nose in a book and a discriminating cup of coffee in hand.