SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THIS STUDY IN YOUR INBOX!
This Study Will Help You...
- Find the permission to rest in God’s unchanging power and learn the discipline of being still.
- Discover your true identity in Christ and uncover the freedom of being called, loved, and adopted by Him.
- Begin to know the character of God and find peace, hope, and the ability to trust in His power.
Rebekah Lyons is a bestselling author and speaker who travels the country sharing her own battles to overcome anxiety and depression--challenging others to discover and boldly pursue their God-given purpose from a place of freedom. As a self-confessed mess, Rebekah wears her heart on her sleeve, a benefit to friends and readers alike.
She is the mother of three, wife of one, and a dog walker of two living in Nashville. Rebekah is an old soul with a contemporary, honest voice who puts a new face on the challenges people face as they seek to live a life of meaning.
Alongside her husband, Gabe, Rebekah serves as co-founder of Q Ideas, a nonprofit organization that helps Christian leaders winsomely engage culture. Her favorite pastime is spent with her nose in a book and a discriminating cup of coffee in hand.
This Study Features...
- Three weeks of guidance to help you reflect on God’s truth and discover the freedom to rest, abide, and walk confidently in who He created you to be.
- Daily emails from Rebekah for each day of the week and a video recap including challenges to work through over the weekend.
- A free download of a “Hope Print”